Renewable Solar Energy User Friendly Easy Operation 30W White Light
LED Street Light System For Parking Lot
People slowly realize that therre is a time when the oil would be
used up since the oil market soaring. Howevery, the solar energy
becomes the latest safe, environmental friendly energy that we
would not use up. It also attracts attention of the energy industry
and lighting industry. The solar energy would gradully become the
main energy in the industries, even in our daily life.
Now the solar energy is widely used in the lighting field. The
solar lighting technology has been much more muture by now, and the
LED solar street light is one of the appication of photoelectric
With the development of society, the perfect road lighting-LED
solar light would be widely applied in our life and do goods to
Main Components’ Detail
The LED light capacity can be designed according to customer’s
requirement. And the lumen is 100lm/W. Also the LED light’s working
efficiency can be designed accordingly.
The main component in the solar street light system. It generates
the electricity during the daytime.
- Most solar panels turn on and turn off automatically by sensing
outdoor light and then convert the light into electricity which
will be stored in the battery.
The solar street light system can be easily installed and doesn’t
need the utility grid to support it. The solar panel will generate
the power and the solar controller will charge the battery.
Can design to support 12 working hours
- Solar street lights are designed to work throughout the night.
- Residential Streets
- Parking Lots
- Docks and Piers
- Remote and Rural Locations
- Urban area
- Remote Area
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the
operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to
conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents are
- This is a non polluting source of electricity
- Easy Installation
- Green light
- Environmental friendly.
- Better living environment
- How long is the delivery time?
A: For the items which are in stock or half-finished product, we
will send it within 7 working days after payment confirmed.
- I have questions about this system, would you help me to clear out?
A: Welcome to send us e-mail or make a direct phone call. Our
contact e-mail address is email@example.com and our telephone number is +86 20 36888000
- What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: We now accept Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) payment for the orders.