Horizontal CE ISO9001 Alternator 400w Permanent Magnet Free Energy
1. Brief introduction of HY Energy wind turbine:
HYE wind turbine is featured on higher power output at lower wind
and excellent braking performance at heavy wind to prove its
flexibility and reliability. We produce 400w, 600w, 1kw, 1.5kw and
3kw wind turbine with certified by CE, ETL, RoHs. There are 150
workers and 10 people R&D team. Each component of HYE wind
turbine is in dependently designed. Our wind turbine has been
selected into WWEA high quality product catalogue for 8 years and
owns over 35 national patents, products have been shipped to more
than 108 countries, such as France, Germany, Sweden, Poland, South
Africa ,India etc., thanks to the subsidy policy, we have sold more
than 6 thousands of wind turbines and controller inverters to
France in 2012 and won a very good reputation, already hold 60%
market share there.
2. HY-400 wind turbine specification:
|Controller Output Voltage(V)||DC 12/24|
|Start-up Speed||2m/s or 4.5mph|
|Cut-in Speed||2.5m/s or 5.6mph|
|Rated Rotor Speed(RPM)||750|
|Rated Wind Speed(m/s)||12m/s or 26.8mph|
|System average Cp.||≥0.36|
|Rated Charging Current(A)||33.3/16.7|
|Noise Level||＜20dB (5m behind turbine @ 5m/s gusting)|
|Working Tem. Range ℃||From -40℃ to 60℃|
|Survival Max. Wind||50m/s or 110mph|
|Over-speed control||Electromagnetic & blade aerodynamic braking|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Blade Material||Reinforced glass-fiber nylon|
|Generator Type||Brushless 3-phase PMA(Neodymium Magnet)|
|Generator Material||Aluminum alloy body &stainless steel rotor|
|Net Weight||22 KG|
|Tower Connection||Flange connection or bolt-on clamp|
|Controller Type||PWM or with low voltage charging function|
3. Safety Instructions
- Do not install wind turbine on a windy day or dusty day with wind
speed more than 8m/s.
- Wearing wet gloves or clothes are forbidden.
- Installing or maintaining wind turbine must be under professionals’
guidance or contacting distributors.
- Please Using cables as the standard mentioned in this user manual
section 4 (wire size selection), cables too thin or with poor
quality may lead to leakage or fires and line losses.
- Non-professionals do not open the controller and inverter
enclosure, any warranty claim will not be accepted if controller or
inverter opened unauthorized.
- Grounding device installation must be in accordance with
application standard and installation instruction.
- Battery wiring may splash spark, please makes sure without any
inflammable near the work environment.
- Please do not place the controller, inverter and battery at damp,
rain, vibration, corrosion and strong electromagnetic interference
environment, the places in direct sunlight, near heater or other
heat sources are not allowed either.