Sand Proof Home Wind Turbine System With 400watt Wind Power
Generator For Remote Area
HY-Energy wind turbine special features
· CE certified for "Small Wind Turbine with High Reliability".
· 5 blade designed for low wind area, light breeze start up
· Amazingly quiet operation with minimal vibration.
· Long lifetime, free of maintenance
· Fully automatic with blade aerodynamic braking and controller
· High efficiency is achieved by matching design of the generator
and blades perfectly.
· Patented Blades with twisted aerodynamic design made with
strengthened Nylon-fiberglass material
· Anti-rust & anticorrosion
· Light weight, easy installation, no welding needed. Pole
connector provided with bolt-on clamp or flange
Specifications of HY-400 wind turbine
|Rated rotation speed||750rpm|
|Start-up Wind Speed||2.0m/s|
|Cut-in Wind Speed||2.5m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||12m/s|
|Survival Wind Speed||50m/s|
|Noise Level||<20 dB (5m behind turbine @5m/s gusting)|
|Generator Type||Three phase PMA|
|Wind Turbine Type||Upwind|
|Tower connection||Flange connection or bolt-on clamp|
|Strong wind protection mode||electromagnetic brake, blades aerodynamic brake|
|Service life||15 years|
Wind on grid / grid tied system for electricity reduction or FIT
Wind and solar hybrid off grid home system
Wind and solar hybrid street lights system
Wind and solar hybrid CCTV system
Wind and solar hybrid telecommunication station system
Before HY series small wind turbine installation, you must know:
- Do not install wind turbine on a windy day or dusty day with wind
speed more than 8m/s.
- Wearing wet gloves or clothes are forbidden.
- Installing or maintaining wind turbine must be under professionals’
guidance or contacting distributors.
- Please Using cables as the standard mentioned in this user manual
section 4 (wire size selection), cables too thin or with poor
quality may lead to leakage or fires and line losses.
- Non-professionals do not open the controller and inverter
enclosure, any warranty claim will not be accepted if controller or
inverter opened unauthorized.
- Grounding device installation must be in accordance with
application standard and installation instruction.
- Battery wiring may splash spark, please makes sure without any
inflammable near the work environment.
- Please do not place the controller, inverter and battery at damp,
rain, vibration, corrosion and strong electromagnetic interference
environment, the places in direct sunlight, near heater or other
heat sources are not allowed either.
- Selection and installation requirements of controller and inverter:
- Controller specification should be accordance with voltage, power,
current of battery, solar panel battery set, and wind turbine and
- It is appropriated to install controller and battery in the same
distribution box, and place it at a drafty room out of people
reaching. Take some methods to prevent children from entering or
stretching out hands into box.
- Controller and battery installation should be accordance with
relevant electrical equipment installation specification and comply
with the operation specification constituted by manufacturer.
- It is appropriated to use sealed lead acid battery for distribution
box at inhabited room.